Fiber Optic Internet Explained
More Benefits of Fiber
- Much faster data transfer speeds than traditional copper cables.
- Less susceptible to interference, providing a more stable connection.
- Broader bandwidth capability, allowing for better streaming and online gaming experiences.
- Future-proof technology, as the demand for high-speed internet, continues to grow.
- More secure data transmission
- Lower Latency
- Longer lifespan of the cables
- Can handle large amounts of data at once
- Better for telecommuting and remote work
- It can support multiple users and devices at once.